Gregory Scott Crawford-Miller,49, passed away at UK Medical Center, January15, 2020. He was a Chef and former owner of Alma's Italian Restaurant. Funeral Tuesday, January 21,at Steen Funeral Home 13th Street,at 1p.m. Visitation Monday 6to8 p.m.
This Week's Circulars
Bruce Adam Edwards 64, of Ashland passed away January 13,2020, at his residence. Bruce was born June 20,1955 Memorial services will be conducted at later date. Services have been entrusted to Caniff Funeral Home in Westwood.
Wayne Broughton 71, died January 16, at Chillicothe,Va. Medical Center. Graveside services will be 2p.m. Sunday, January 19, at Dixon Cemetery in Westwood. Caniff Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Condolences may be left at canifffuneralhome.com
Funeral services will be 1 p.m., Jan 20, 2020, at the Advanced Memorial United Methodist Church. Visitation will be after 11 a.m., Monday at the Church.
- APD, task force uncover crystal meth on Bath Ave.
- New store, new start on 15th
- Livin' on The Edge: Venue celebrates grand opening
- Judd Plaza to be revamped
- Jailer’s first year — a look back
- Task force successful in drug raid: APD leads HIDTA investigation involving motorcycle gang
- The heart of the caves: Longtime Carter Caves naturalist Tierney passes
- Boyd releases indictments (week of Jan. 13)
- Greenup Fiscal Court passes Second Amendment resolution
- Official: Salvation Army Shelter won’t close