This Week's Circulars
Linda Stephens, 59, of Rush, Kentucky, mother of Danielle Stephens, died Wednesday at Community Hospice Care Center. Arrangements are pending with PRESTON FAMILY FUNERAL HOME.
Myrna Linda Fine, 79, of Rush, Ky., died Tuesday, December 10, 2019, at King's Daughters Medical Center in Ashland, Ky. She was born June 3, 1940, in Newark, N.J., a daughter of the late David Haas and Fay Sorin Haas. She was a former unit secretary at King's Daughters Medical Center. She is…
Cameron Todd, 66,Raceland, Kentucky, passed away Saturday,December 7,2019. A celebration of life service will be conducted at 2p.m., Saturday December 14,2019, at Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses, Greenup. The family will receive friends one hour before services.
- Not just quite a statement: Ironton coach’s Canton prediction comes true
- Local business makes a splash with new app
- IN OUR VIEW: Cliffs CEO's mention of Ashland telling
- Light of a child: Callie assists mayor with tree in Raceland Christmas parade
- Count it: Johnson Central beats Boyle in Class 4A finals
- Tiger Tough: Paintsville's McClure leans on faith, family, friends to survive scare
- Braidy turns to Otero as COO
- ZACK KLEMME: A mountain of motivation for J. Central vs. Boyle
- Braidy to hire Otero as COO
- UPDATE on Cleveland-Cliffs/AK merger: Ashland Works furnace restart would avoid $60 million in closure-related costs