Marilyn Joyce Cavin, 70, of Ashland, died Monday, September 28, 2020. Her husband Kenneth Cavin survives. Funeral 11 a.m. Friday, October 2, 2020, at Steen Funeral Home 13th St. Chapel.Visitation 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday. steenfh.com.
This Week's Circulars
Adare I. "Addi" Meadows, 42, of Russell, passed away Friday, September 25, 2020. Addi was born January 4, 1978, in Ironton, Ohio, to Clyde "Butch" and Debbie Nunley Meadows. She was a member of Mead Memorial United Methodist Church. Addi is survived by her parents, Butch and Debbie Meadows o…
Kimberly Annette Devaney Duty, 54, of Greenup, died Monday, September 28, 2020. Graveside service will be Thursday, October 1, 1p.m. at Rose Hill Burial Park with Rev. Chris Morris officiating. Arrangements entrusted to Evans Funeral Home.
- ‘A return to God’: Prayer event draws hundreds in Central Park
- ‘Nothing certain’ about cause of death in Russell
- New COVID cases at Greenup Jail
- Body found in Lawrence County ID’ed
- ‘Rocky Horror’ coming to Ashland
- Circling the square: Ashland’s Broadway Square christened (with video)
- Swims dive into new endeavor
- Boyd County strong down the stretch against Thorobreds
- In the creek without a driver (with video)
- Saving the best for last: Tomolonis sinks putt on final hole for Region 12 title