ASHLAND -- The Kentucky State Police at Ashland will be conducting safety checkpoints at various times and approved locations throughout the Post 14 District, which encompasses Boyd, Greenup, Carter and Lawrence counties. These safety checkpoints are held in an effort to reduce alcohol and drug related collisions, ensure compliance with operator's license laws, and vehicle equipment safety and registration laws.
This Week's Circulars
Savonna Montgomery, 73, of Ashland, widow of David Montgomery, died Feb. 19. Funeral, Friday, Feb. 28, 1 p.m. at Preston Family Funeral Home. Visitation, Thursday 6 to 8 p.m. Burial Kentucky Veterans Cemetery Northeast.
- Mean-girl writings get social media attention in Raceland
- Ashland man dies after shooting
- Bully charges possible in cheerleader document incident
- Greenup sidelines Amis, assistant, player
- Cliffs CEO: Ashland on ‘backburner’
- Three stores coming to Town Center this summer
- IN OUR VIEW — Taking aim at bullying: School should follow brave student's lead
- UPDATE — Braidy defendants file response, citing red flags against Bouchard; Bouchard fires back
- OLBH to shut down patient care April 30
- Greenup County's Amis responds to allegations