ASHLAND Are the criminals self-quarantining?
Lock-ups over the weekend seem to say so.
A handful of people were incarcerated over the weekend in Boyd, Carter and Greenup counties. The following people were locked up over the weekend:
Boyd County Detention Center
• Paul David Gower III, 18, of Ashland, was booked Friday on one charge of third-degree criminal mischief, one charge of public intoxication and a contempt of court charge.
• Christopher N. Brewer, 25, of Ashland, was booked Friday on one charge of fourth-degree domestic assault and a non-payment of fines or court costs.
• Lisa K. Keeney, 41, of Ashland, was booked Friday as a fugitive from justice.
• Johnya M. Workman, 36, of Ashland, was booked Saturday on a probation violation and a judge hold.
• David J. Bowling, 36, Ashland, was booked Sunday on one charge of first-degree possession of methamphetamine (third offense), one charge of first-degree possession of heroin (first offense), a bench warrant and a probation violation.
• Zackary T. Wathen, 27, of Owensboro, was booked Sunday on charges of endangering a minor, first-offense DUI and possession of marijuana.
• James D. Hayes, 37, of Flatwoods, was booked Sunday on a fugitive warrant.
• Melissa A. Dotson, 41, of Catlettsburg, was booked Sunday on two bench warrants.
Carter County Detention Center
• John Franklin, 35, of Staffordsville, was processed Saturday as a federal inmate in transit.
• James Perry, 47, of Tomahawk, was processed Saturday as a federal inmate in transit.
• Marcello Salinas-Hernandez Sr., 45, of Harold, was processed Saturday as a federal inmate in transit.
• Andy D. Bradley, 39, of Olive Hill, was booked Saturday on a charge of second-degree robbery.
Greenup County Detention Center
• Cameron T. King, 18, of South Shore, was booked Sunday on charges of first-offense DUI, possession of marijuana, endangering the welfare of a minor and five traffic violations.
(606) 326-2653 |