This Week's Circulars
Clark Hughes, 65 of Ironton,Ohio passed away November 14, 2019. He is survived by his wife, Georgian. Hall Funeral Home, Proctorville, Ohio is assisting the family with arrangements. Service times and condolences may be found at ehallfuneralhome.com.
Lucy C. Charles, 83, of Ashland, peacefully passed away Wednesday morning, November 13, 2019, at her residence surround by her loving family. Lucy was born June 14, 1936, in Princeton, West Virginia, a daughter of the late John W. and Virginia McGinnis Calhoun. In addition to her parents, Lu…
- AK Ashland produces final coil
- UPDATE: Victim's name released in Greenup County fatal fire
- Shooting in Ashland: Victim flown to Cabell; police working to find shooter
- Carter, Greenup, Boyd weekend arrests detailed
- Bevin administration ordered to release Braidy records
- IN OUR VIEW: Hard pill to swallow at 'the mill'
- Rush man indicted on attempted murder charge
- Police seeking help identifying person of interest
- Paintsville to Rams: Not this time
- Roast of the town: Coffee Lab enjoying success in Ironton