Virginia Marie Manning Brooks, 86, Ashland died Tuesday. Born October 2, 1934. Preceded by husband Jesse Willard Brooks. Graveside service 12:00p.m. Thursday February 25, 2021, Golden Oaks. Neal Funeral Home, Catlettsburg, in charge of arrangements.
This Week's Circulars
Comilas Franklin Melvin of Raceland passed away February 22, 2021. Funeral services will be at 12 p.m., Saturday, at Carman Funeral Home. Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m., Friday, at the funeral home.
- Setting the bar: Business partners hope Tomcat Bourbon and Brew House sparks South Ashland nightlife
- Fatal wreck claims two lives
- Floodgates go up: Ohio River to crest at 58 feet, Boyd Fiscal calls for special meeting
- Sandwich shop packs punch: Jersey-inspired restaurant called Knuckle Sammich
- Ashland resident working on NASA’s next space suit
- Water line to Catlettsburg busts, crews on scene
- Ashland native jazz singer dies
- Extension, tension: CSC grants more time for mill originally slated for 2020 rollout
- Branching out: Boyd County Clerk’s Office open in Cannonsburg
- It’s official: McCloud Circuit Judge