MOREHEAD A Lexington woman is facing trafficking charges in Rowan County, according to police.
Gateway Community Action's Board of Directors regularly scheduled meeting will be conducted on Thursday, May 14, beginning at 7 p.m. Due to COVID-19, this meeting will be held virtually and may be viewed through the following link: https://bit.ly/35aP9dE.
The Center for Rural Development honors six Rowan County students for being selected for its annual youth programs, Rogers Scholars and Rogers Explorers.
During these unprecedented times, Whitaker Bank is standing strong to help support and assist customers and communities. The bank maintains the highest levels of financial stability and is putting that to work to serve the needs of both individuals and businesses during this crisis.
Students and staff from Morehead State Public Radio, 90.3 FM, WMKY, took home a total of 15 awards from the Kentucky Press Association Broadcasters (KAPB) competition.
MOREHEAD During the COVID-19 public health emergency, first responders are often put in harm’s way, but they keep doing their job diligently every day to protect their city and their people.
Social Security and its Office of the Inspector General continue to receive reports about fraudulent phone calls from people claiming to be Social Security employees. These scammers try to trick people into providing personal information or money, and often threaten their victims with arrest…
We strive to keep you informed with accurate and helpful information. In addition to information we provide on our website at www.ssa.gov, we also engage regularly on social media. We invite you to read our posts and share items of interest with your family and friends.
A Social Security number is important because you need it to work, collect Social Security benefits, and receive certain government services. The information on your Social Security card must always be up-to-date and correct.
Social Security is here for you when you travel, whether you’re in the United States or overseas. Our online services page at www.socialsecurity.gov/onlineservices provides you a wide variety of self-service options you can use on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Crisp’s celebrating 60 years Saturday
- Shots fired in Raceland early Wednesday
- Mountain memories still strike a chord: The three times Stapleton and Couch met on the gridiron
- Carter reports two new cases; health dept. indicates church attendees possibly exposed
- PAC is back: Venue announces three upcoming shows
- Ashland man picked up on drug warrant
- Meth bust on Winchester Avenue
- Recovered or not recovered? Danleyton woman tested positive after listed as ‘recovered’
- Rowan pair arrested at Morehead motel
- Man charged with bigamy had three wives in Ky.