OLIVE HILL Nine-year-old Myla Jade Ruark woke up in the middle of the night on May 4 because she couldn’t breathe.
There are no current cases of COVID-19 in Greenup County after the health department reported all 13 patients to have tested positive have reached recovery.
FRANKFORT The State Board of Elections on Friday approved a plan to allow every Kentuckian to cast an absentee ballot for Primary Election due to the coronavirus pandemic.
In the midst of litigation over the Jan. 28 ouster of Braidy CEO Craig Bouchard, the board of directors tried to affect a stock split, which would've allegedly diluted the power Bouchard has on the board.
ASHLAND Officials around the region reacted to a report published over the weekend about ex-Braidy CEO Craig Bouchard’s tenure prior to being removed by the company’s board of directors.
A representative with Smithfield Foods responded to questions from the Journal-Times via email last Friday, providing answers about safety precautions in their Grayson facility.
On Sunday, March 22, Governor Andy Beshear issued an order closing all non-essential retailers to the public and mandating a postponement of all elective medical procedures. Businesses that may remain open during this emergency action include:
If you only know one thing about filling out your census form, Carter County Judge Executive Mike Malone wants to be sure you know the impact it could have on road funding for the county.
GRAYSON Grayson City Council members and mayor George Steele maintained social distancing – by spreading tables apart and sitting at opposite ends – and wore face masks during a special meeting of council last Monday that was broadcast on Facebook Live.
This Week's Circulars
Eddie Paul Harr, 85, of Greenup, Kentucky, passed away July 1, 2020, in Woodland Oaks Health Care in Ashland, Kentucky. He was born in Truitt, Kentucky, Aug.. 13, 1934, a son of the late Albert Oscar Harr and Anna Daniels Harr. Paul was a member of the Greenup Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witne…
- Motorcycle collides with van at 17th, Greenup
- Two Carter deputy jailers test positive
- Fireworks blasting off this weekend
- Shooter on loose, victim stable
- Woman steals gun, brings it back
- Funeral home turns 110: Longstanding Morton-Hunt family-owned operation
- ‘Let’s get us united’: Ashland For Change event a ‘starting point’
- Area boxer no match for Boyd deputies
- First call ‘fore’ alcohol: River Bend in one of four districts to go wet
- 'Everything's been positive': Nicholas coach Sims fighting cancer