OLIVE HILL Nine-year-old Myla Jade Ruark woke up in the middle of the night on May 4 because she couldn’t breathe.
There are no current cases of COVID-19 in Greenup County after the health department reported all 13 patients to have tested positive have reached recovery.
FRANKFORT The State Board of Elections on Friday approved a plan to allow every Kentuckian to cast an absentee ballot for Primary Election due to the coronavirus pandemic.
In the midst of litigation over the Jan. 28 ouster of Braidy CEO Craig Bouchard, the board of directors tried to affect a stock split, which would've allegedly diluted the power Bouchard has on the board.
ASHLAND Officials around the region reacted to a report published over the weekend about ex-Braidy CEO Craig Bouchard’s tenure prior to being removed by the company’s board of directors.
A representative with Smithfield Foods responded to questions from the Journal-Times via email last Friday, providing answers about safety precautions in their Grayson facility.
On Sunday, March 22, Governor Andy Beshear issued an order closing all non-essential retailers to the public and mandating a postponement of all elective medical procedures. Businesses that may remain open during this emergency action include:
If you only know one thing about filling out your census form, Carter County Judge Executive Mike Malone wants to be sure you know the impact it could have on road funding for the county.
GRAYSON Grayson City Council members and mayor George Steele maintained social distancing – by spreading tables apart and sitting at opposite ends – and wore face masks during a special meeting of council last Monday that was broadcast on Facebook Live.
- Mountain memories still strike a chord: The three times Stapleton and Couch met on the gridiron
- Crisp’s celebrating 60 years Saturday
- Shots fired in Raceland early Wednesday
- Man charged with bigamy had three wives in Ky.
- PAC is back: Venue announces three upcoming shows
- Ashland man picked up on drug warrant
- Ironton parade streak to reach 152
- Setting the tables: Restaurants open up dining areas with caveats
- Meth bust on Winchester Avenue
- Audit: Former Greenup Sheriff owes nearly $39K