OLIVE HILL Nine-year-old Myla Jade Ruark woke up in the middle of the night on May 4 because she couldn’t breathe.
There are no current cases of COVID-19 in Greenup County after the health department reported all 13 patients to have tested positive have reached recovery.
FRANKFORT The State Board of Elections on Friday approved a plan to allow every Kentuckian to cast an absentee ballot for Primary Election due to the coronavirus pandemic.
In the midst of litigation over the Jan. 28 ouster of Braidy CEO Craig Bouchard, the board of directors tried to affect a stock split, which would've allegedly diluted the power Bouchard has on the board.
ASHLAND Officials around the region reacted to a report published over the weekend about ex-Braidy CEO Craig Bouchard’s tenure prior to being removed by the company’s board of directors.
A representative with Smithfield Foods responded to questions from the Journal-Times via email last Friday, providing answers about safety precautions in their Grayson facility.
On Sunday, March 22, Governor Andy Beshear issued an order closing all non-essential retailers to the public and mandating a postponement of all elective medical procedures. Businesses that may remain open during this emergency action include:
If you only know one thing about filling out your census form, Carter County Judge Executive Mike Malone wants to be sure you know the impact it could have on road funding for the county.
GRAYSON Grayson City Council members and mayor George Steele maintained social distancing – by spreading tables apart and sitting at opposite ends – and wore face masks during a special meeting of council last Monday that was broadcast on Facebook Live.
This Week's Circulars
Maria Campbell, 79, of Ashland, Kentucky, passed away, Aug. 3, 2020, in Hospice of Ashland Care Center. There will be no services at this time. Roberson Funeral Home in South Shore, Ky., is in charge of arrangements.
Oral R. Groves, 90, of Flatwoods, Kentucky departed this earth for his Heavenly home on Saturday, August 1, 2020, at Sanctuary of the Ohio Valley in Ironton Ohio. He was born February 14, 1930, in Roane County, West Virginia, a son of the late John and Ledona Groves. In addition to his paren…
- Fostering a new era: Braidy Industries CEO ready to ‘grind it out,’ ‘get it done’ (with video)
- Still marching in Grayson: Garrett stays motivated by trying to spark change
- Man caught in predator sting indicted
- Infection rate has climbed at KDMC
- Oldham pastor dies of COVID-19
- 11 new cases in Boyd over weekend
- IN OUR VIEW: Why we didn’t preview protest
- Tempers flare as temps rise: BLM protesters, counter-protesters exchange heated words, remain physically peaceful in Grayson
- Closures ‘will hurt': Bars, restaurants impacted by latest announcement
- Look out for seeds of doubt