Jeff and Nancy Elkins were married March 28, 1980, at First United Methodist Church in Ironton. They are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.
ASHLAND Blake Day, graduate of Paul G. Blazer High School and now Berea College freshman, was accepted into the prestigious Entrepreneurship for the Public Good program (EPG).
Mr. and Mrs. Larry and Rinda Vanderhoof of London are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Ann Vanderhoof, to Dr. Thomas B. Wells of Raleigh, N.C.
Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lee Adams of Richmond, Va., announce the wedding of their daughter, Whitney Colvin Adams, to Kellon Everett Newland Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Kellon Everett Newland Sr. of Grayson, on June 17 at the Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va.
Roy and Dreama Parsons of Russell celebrated their 50th anniversary Aug. 12 with a surprise party hosted by their daughter, Kimberly Parsons-Blair, at Plaza Nazarene Church in Ashland with more than 100 of their friends and family in attendance.
- Dummitt behind bars again, bonds out
- Friends: Love of theater drove Figgins
- Former pastor facing sex charges
- 2021 basketball preview boys cover story — Practice makes perfect: the seeds before The Shot
- Ashland man faces two indictments
- Class 3A, District 7 — Tomcats flip the switch: Ashland turns it on late to defeat Russell
- Number of non-compliant sex offenders in area
- Class A, District 6: Poe, Paintsville claim district crown
- 2021 basketball preview girls cover story — Paynt by numbers: Boyd senior aiming for a different 3
- November tally inches closer to 1,000 in Boyd