Roy David and Cheryl Deane Burton Gullett of Ashland will mark their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 30.
ASHLAND Blake Day, graduate of Paul G. Blazer High School and now Berea College freshman, was accepted into the prestigious Entrepreneurship for the Public Good program (EPG).
Mr. and Mrs. Larry and Rinda Vanderhoof of London are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Ann Vanderhoof, to Dr. Thomas B. Wells of Raleigh, N.C.
Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lee Adams of Richmond, Va., announce the wedding of their daughter, Whitney Colvin Adams, to Kellon Everett Newland Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Kellon Everett Newland Sr. of Grayson, on June 17 at the Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va.
Roy and Dreama Parsons of Russell celebrated their 50th anniversary Aug. 12 with a surprise party hosted by their daughter, Kimberly Parsons-Blair, at Plaza Nazarene Church in Ashland with more than 100 of their friends and family in attendance.
Ali Christina Chandler and Reid Scott Smith were married at 1:30 p.m. June 20, 2015, in St. Joseph Catholic Church in Ironton. The nuptials were preformed by Father David Huffman. Musicians were Chris Laber, vocalist, and Sharon Bradshaw, organist.
This Week's Circulars
Lucy C. Charles, 83, of Ashland, peacefully passed away Wednesday morning, November 13, 2019, at her residence surround by her loving family. Lucy was born June 14, 1936, in Princeton, West Virginia, a daughter of the late John W. and Virginia McGinnis Calhoun. In addition to her parents, Lu…
- Ohio fugitive arrested at local motel
- AK Ashland produces final coil
- Bevin calls for recanvass, won't stop there: Beshear, meanwhile, starts transition
- Carter, Greenup, Boyd weekend arrests detailed
- The wait is over: Bronze statues going up
- Tractor trailer flips on I-64, lane closed
- Ironton landslide in mayoral race but lawsuit remains
- Youth basketball former treasurer arrested on theft charges
- Getting wired
- Grayson man arrested on imprisonment charge