Roy David and Cheryl Deane Burton Gullett of Ashland will mark their 50th wedding anniversary on Sept. 30.
ASHLAND Blake Day, graduate of Paul G. Blazer High School and now Berea College freshman, was accepted into the prestigious Entrepreneurship for the Public Good program (EPG).
Mr. and Mrs. Larry and Rinda Vanderhoof of London are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Ann Vanderhoof, to Dr. Thomas B. Wells of Raleigh, N.C.
Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lee Adams of Richmond, Va., announce the wedding of their daughter, Whitney Colvin Adams, to Kellon Everett Newland Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Kellon Everett Newland Sr. of Grayson, on June 17 at the Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va.
Roy and Dreama Parsons of Russell celebrated their 50th anniversary Aug. 12 with a surprise party hosted by their daughter, Kimberly Parsons-Blair, at Plaza Nazarene Church in Ashland with more than 100 of their friends and family in attendance.
Ali Christina Chandler and Reid Scott Smith were married at 1:30 p.m. June 20, 2015, in St. Joseph Catholic Church in Ironton. The nuptials were preformed by Father David Huffman. Musicians were Chris Laber, vocalist, and Sharon Bradshaw, organist.
This Week's Circulars
Savonna Montgomery, 73, of Ashland, widow of David Montgomery, died Feb. 19. Funeral, Friday, Feb. 28, 1 p.m. at Preston Family Funeral Home. Visitation, Thursday 6 to 8 p.m. Burial Kentucky Veterans Cemetery Northeast.
- Mean-girl writings get social media attention in Raceland
- Bully charges possible in cheerleader document incident
- Greenup sidelines Amis, assistant, player
- Cliffs CEO: Ashland on ‘backburner’
- Greenup County's Amis responds to allegations
- Three stores coming to Town Center this summer
- IN OUR VIEW — Taking aim at bullying: School should follow brave student's lead
- UPDATE — Braidy defendants file response, citing red flags against Bouchard; Bouchard fires back
- OLBH to shut down patient care April 30
- Ashland man dies after shooting