Jeff and Nancy Elkins were married March 28, 1980, at First United Methodist Church in Ironton. They are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.
ASHLAND Blake Day, graduate of Paul G. Blazer High School and now Berea College freshman, was accepted into the prestigious Entrepreneurship for the Public Good program (EPG).
Mr. and Mrs. Larry and Rinda Vanderhoof of London are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Ann Vanderhoof, to Dr. Thomas B. Wells of Raleigh, N.C.
Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lee Adams of Richmond, Va., announce the wedding of their daughter, Whitney Colvin Adams, to Kellon Everett Newland Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Kellon Everett Newland Sr. of Grayson, on June 17 at the Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va.
Roy and Dreama Parsons of Russell celebrated their 50th anniversary Aug. 12 with a surprise party hosted by their daughter, Kimberly Parsons-Blair, at Plaza Nazarene Church in Ashland with more than 100 of their friends and family in attendance.
This Week's Circulars
Robert Burton Stamper, 87, of Ironton passed away Wednesday, September, 15, 2021 at his residence. The Rowan County, Ky. native was born October 24, 1933 a son of the late Mark H. Stamper and Beulah Burton Stamper. Robert was a 1952 graduate of Hitchens High School and was a member of Sugar …
- Second staff member at Ky. school dies from COVID-19
- Ashland man charged with child pornography
- ‘Knew what was coming’: 9/11 attacks meant war was looming for Morris, others (with video)
- Ruckus stirred at court meeting
- Foster steps down as Unity CEO
- MIDWEEK MIDLINE: Tigers create an impression
- Ashland man indicted on correctional officer assault
- Appetizing Ashland Area: Crisp’s at crunch time
- Hospitals at or nearing capacity
- Superintendent search begins in Carter