Jeff and Nancy Elkins were married March 28, 1980, at First United Methodist Church in Ironton. They are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary.
ASHLAND Blake Day, graduate of Paul G. Blazer High School and now Berea College freshman, was accepted into the prestigious Entrepreneurship for the Public Good program (EPG).
Mr. and Mrs. Larry and Rinda Vanderhoof of London are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Sarah Ann Vanderhoof, to Dr. Thomas B. Wells of Raleigh, N.C.
Mr. and Mrs. Terry Lee Adams of Richmond, Va., announce the wedding of their daughter, Whitney Colvin Adams, to Kellon Everett Newland Jr., son of Mr. and Mrs. Kellon Everett Newland Sr. of Grayson, on June 17 at the Omni Homestead Resort in Hot Springs, Va.
Roy and Dreama Parsons of Russell celebrated their 50th anniversary Aug. 12 with a surprise party hosted by their daughter, Kimberly Parsons-Blair, at Plaza Nazarene Church in Ashland with more than 100 of their friends and family in attendance.
- Five people swept up in drug operation
- UPDATE: No charges in Blazer's shooting
- Supt. re-resigns, retires from Carter
- Planning Commission votes on amendments: Church members voice opposition
- Man found not guilty of murder
- 2018 murder trial under way
- 2021 All-Area baseball: Rams display championship form: Mills, Blevins earn All-Area honors
- Pruitt appointed County Administrator
- Emotions run high on Day 2: Trial involves son accused of killing mother
- 2021 All-Area girls track and field: Thornburg, Kittens on track
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.