- Multimedia test
- Audio Slide Show: Veterans share their memories It’s been more than 60 years since Carl Cooke landed on the beachhead at Anzio and the memories are getting hazy.
- Audio Slide Show: 16 Years of Scrooge The Ashland Community and Technical College Theater will present the 16th performance of “A Christmas Carol: Scrooge and Marley” in the J.B. Sowards Theater starting tonight through Friday at 8 p.m. A Saturday performance will start at 2:30 p.m.
Slide show: In Greenup, the city's first Christmas Tree
A group of about 50 Monday stood on the bank of the Ohio River just after sunset for the lighting of Greenup's first city Christmas Tree.
- Hull of history Resting dockside like an aging thoroughbred in her stall, the W.P. Snyder Jr. draws admiring stares that overlook the chipped and peeling paint on her superstructure and the grime accumulated from nearly a century on the river.
- Audio Slide Show: A musical legacy One of the leading violinists in the world was in Ashland on Tuesday to perform with a group of college students
- Slide Show: Peak colors in region You can credit the fantastic fall foliage in the area to the combination of clear, sunny days and cool nights.
- Slide show: Celebrating in the rain A steady rain soaked paradegoers in Catlettsburg on Monday but it did little to dampen spirits.
- Multimedia: Greenup County Fair auction The stands of the H. L. “Hobie” Vanhoose Livestock Pavilion were packed when bidding started Saturday afternoon at the Greenup County Fair’s livestock auction.
Slide Show: It’s fair time in Greenup
The barns at the fairgrounds are filling up today with 4-H and FFA animals.
Every vendor slot has been filled and the purveyors of funnel cakes, shaved ice and lemonade are stocked and ready for hungry fairgoers.
- Defense triggers Tomcats’ shutout On Ashland JFL Night, the Tomcats put on a show for the little ones and the whole crowd at Putnam Stadium.
- More Multimedia test Headlines