- All-Area Cross Country: Ashland, Fairview looking ahead Ashland’s boys and Fairview’s girls cross country teams enjoyed high state rankings, won regional championships and finished well at the State Meet.
- Blue ribbon pride "We are No. 1, where learning is fun!”
- Helping hands to benefit from annual turkey trot With a generous load of food in cans, boxes and bags collected before the annual Russell Turkey Trot, organizer Ruthie Lynd says students at Russell High School have been especially generous despite tough economic conditions within the community.
- Students urged to live tobacco free Anti-tobacco advocates saw some positive results of their efforts Wednesday morning at a local school.
- College presidents discuss collaboration Three years after area college presidents gathered on a barge in the middle of the Ohio River and agreed to collaborate in boosting enrollment, all remain enthusiastic about their agreement.
- Worthington strings The sounds of Christmas drifted through the halls of Worthington Elementary School Thursday afternoon.
- Stating the facts Students were painting themselves into history at Boyd County Middle School on Friday morning.
Sisters for an hour a week
Autumn Fields had never played Scrabble before Wednesday.
Lucky she had her big sister to show her how.
- Flu could prompt changes in school funding School districts may not have to continue taking financial hits from high absenteeism caused by influenza outbreaks.
- Audio Slide Show: A musical legacy One of the leading violinists in the world was in Ashland on Tuesday to perform with a group of college students
- More Schools Headlines