- Local News
Manslaughter trial begins
One fact upon which the attorneys in a Carter County manslaughter trial that began on Tuesday agreed is that the victim in the case, Heath Toney, died from a blow to the head.
But, on matters such as how that blow was struck and who did it, they parted company.
- CAReS facing needs for Christmas
- Dancing With Our Stars benefit event will team locals with professionals
- Local briefs: 12/11/13
- Kentucky Colonels Sixth-Grade Showcase
- Manslaughter trial begins
- Local Sports
Wildcats cool Broncos, win 70-55
James Young was among many Kentucky players painfully aware they had to do better after letting one get away against Baylor last week.
- Ready to tip off ‘Round’ 2
- High School Roundup: Fairview routs Rose Hill in opener
- Williams, Lady Rams happy fit
- Lady Raiders win handily in EKC semifinal
- Wildcats cool Broncos, win 70-55